Monday, October 8, 2012

Protective Style Braided Hi Bun!



I love wearing my hair in protective styles because it is low maintenance and no manipulation to the hair. All I do is tie my hair down with a satin scarf and sleep with a satin pillow case. Every morning and night I will apply carrot oil to my scalp and edges to keep my hair moisturized. This style can last for at least 3-4 weeks or longer depending on how you take care of hair. I went to Marketia Pruitt of Touch of Heaven Salon in Humble, TX last week to get my hair done. She gave me a protective braided Hi Bun style with a heart design in the back. This style is very unique and creative.


Check out Touch of Heaven Salon on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Touchofheavensalon/ and follow them on instagram @touchofheavensalon.



No comments:

Post a Comment