Sunday, November 17, 2013

SAVOY APARTMENTS-Review (Houston, TX)



This my 1st time living on my own and this has turned out be the worst experience ever! I wouldn't recommend these apartments to anyone who would need to be paired up with a random roommate. The leasing office will just pair you up with any and if doesn't turn out to be a pleasant/comfortable match, you are stuck with that roommate until the end of your lease. The only way you can get out of it is by pay extra money ($300.00) to transfer to another apartment . The roommate I have is extremely inconsiderate. We have come to agreement to keep everything separate (food, dishes, cable/internet, trash & more) , after I had call the Houston Police to the apartment back in September. She leaves 2-4 full size garbage bag full of trash in the apartment, she consistently  turns the A/C off while I am sleep at night or she would turn on the heat to 90 degrees. She plays loud music pass midnight, makes messes in the kitchen purposely , for me to clean up & now she is tampering with my food. I have stressed these issues that I am having with my roommate numerous of times to the leasing office and they aren't concerned about this matter. My car has been broken into while living in these apartments as well. I don't understand where is the common courtesy? I don't want to be static who is found killed in their apartment because the controllable small issues weren't resolved in the beginning. Everything starts off with signs or little issues and then they turn into something that is beyond controllable. I refuse to pay $300.00 to transfer into another apartment because I didn't asked to be paired up with a psychopath. I signed this lease before her she needs to be evicted from this apartment ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment