Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Graphic Designer Chimere Norris

 
Many of you all have been asking me, who deigned your logo, website, business cards, & flyers? I am so happy to share with you all who has been working behind the scenes of my brand Tierra Nicole. Mrs.Chimere Norris.

Chimere Norris is very creative and great with customization. I did not know exactly what I wanted my brand to look like. She brainstormed off of my personality and the fact that I am natural.
 
Words from Mrs. Chimere- writing is my first love but design has become my passion. I currently reside in Houston, TX, but I work with clients nationwide. I studied at American Intercontinental University in Atlanta GA, where I majored in Visual Communication with a specialization in Graphic Design from 2000-2003. My fervor for entrepreneurship partnered with my creativity has allowed me to design for nearly 10 years. 

Visit my website designed by Chimere: www.tierranicole.com
 
I would recommend her services to anyone who is trying to develop a brand or recreate a brand. You can contact her by phone: 404-983-6931 or email chimere.norris@gmail.com
Thank you so much Chimere for designing my brand. You did a great job! Thank you for supporting my vision and brand Tierra Nicole. Natural Beauties, if you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to embrace their natural beauty through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. Do what comes naturally. You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole http://www.facebook.com/tierranstith . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @Tierranstith For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
~ Tierra Nicole


1 comment:

  1. Tierra, It was awesome working with you, I'm glad that you are totally satisfied with your results. I wish you and your brand much success and I hope to work with you again soon. Thank You, Thank You for this amazing testimonial. This made my day.

    ReplyDelete