Thursday, March 14, 2013

Q&A Houston Inspiring Natural Beauty Model LOVEBIANCAA

Hey LoveBianca! I want to let you know I love your big hair and your goofy personality. For you natural beauties who do not know LoveBianca she is an upcoming natural hair model from Houston,Texas. A freshman in high school at Cypress Lakes High School. She plans on getting a degree in nursing while doing modeling as a hobby. What inspired her to become a model is the love she has for taking pictures. Bianca firmly believes that everyone is beautiful in their own no matter the outside appearance. 

Q: What inspired you to go natural?
A: Realizing that I have a beautiful curl pattern is what inspired me to go natural, and also the fact the last time I attempted to get a perm it did not take.   
Q: Did you transition, if so for how long? 
A: I transitioned for 2 1/2 years 
Q: What is the good in your natural journey? 
A: I love the versatility! I hope being able to switch up my look.
Q: What has been your biggest learning experience in your natural journey?
A: My biggest learning experience is that I have to take care of my hair. It has to be cared for just like anything else.
Q: What is the meaning behind LOVEBIANCAA? How did you come up with such creative name?
A: The meaning of lovebiancaa is basically like saying sincerely Bianca. I came up with name in 2012, when I made my instagram "lovebancaa." Every pictures has it own story.

Q: For the newbies transitioning to natural or for those how just the Big Chop, what are your top five tips to maintain natural hair at home?  
A: Both transitioning Big Chop I would say the main key is patience, learn to love your hair for the way it is, listen to your hair, it will tell you what it needs, be genital with your hair. Natural hair is more delicate that chemically treated and enjoy the journey. 
Q: What is your daily hair care regimen?
A: In the morning mist my hair with a mixture of water and leave in conditioner i have put in a spray bottle, fluff and go. At night if i need to seal it with Argan oil and put it in a big plats and put a satin cap on.
Thank you so much LoveBiancaa for sharing your natural journey with us! Natural Beauties you can check out LoveBiancaa on her  social media sites Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lovebiancaa Instagram: @LoveBiancaa.  
Natural Beauties, if you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to embrace their natural beauty through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. Do what comes naturally. You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole http://www.facebook.com/tierranstith . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @Tierranstith For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com  
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
 ~ Tierra Nicole



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment