Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kim Coles Book Singing at Natural Resources Salon | Gratitude Journal

Late Blog Post
On Saturday December 21st I had the opportunity to see the Lovely Comedian/Inspirationalist Kim Coles for the second time at Natural Resources Salon in Houston, TX

Ms. Kim Coles came back to Houston to promote her new book the Gratitude Journal. 

"Choose to Live Life Out Loud"

Actress and comedienne Kim Coles 
shares her personal journey of self-discovery while 
providing simple tools to shorten the distance
between surviving and thriving.

Kim invites you to take 30 days and focus on
being grateful, from loving yourself to celebrating 
your friends and family. This gratitude journal 
makes it easy to begin shifting your focus, so you 
can really celebrate what's important and rise to
your highest potential.
This gratitude journal is the first in the 
"Open the G.I.F.T.S" book series.


GRATITUDE
INTENTION
FORGIVENESS
TRIUMPHS
SELF-LOVE

I am going to start the new your off right by reading Ms. Kim Coles book. I am so grateful for all the blessings my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for me. He's brought me a mighty long way with personal, physical, mental, and spiritual growth. I know I have a lot more growing to do as I am only 20 years (turning 21 January 21st) and have my whole life to live. I am working everyday to become a better me.
Ms. Kim Coles truly believes the first step to being the best YOU is GRATITUDE.


Natural Beauties I truly believe you should pick this book up for yourself or for a special relative/friend. I purchased two books. One for my mom as a Christmas gift and one for myself. It's very important to be grateful and not to take life for granted. 

Have An ATTITUDE of Gratitude! -Kim Coles


 Natural Beauties Have a Happy New Year! 
If you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to EMBRACE their natural beauty 
through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. 
Do what comes naturally!
You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole www.facebook.com/itstierranicole . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @itsTierraNicole For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com  
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
 ~ Tierra Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment