Friday, March 14, 2014

Tierra Nicole || Baptism Experience


On Wednesday March 26th at 7:00 p.m, I would love to have all of my family and friends to come be a part of my Baptism Experience at TheLuke Humble.
 2380 S.Houston Ave, Humble TX 77396

I am so EXCITED and full of JOY to get Baptized by Pastor Timothy Sloan. I want everyone who loves me and my family to a part of this great moment. I have been a member of The Luke Humble since January of this year and I feel right at home.

The Luke's motto is "Building Bridges For Future Generations" & they truly live by their motto, by teaching the word of God. We all have to work together to make our future better.


“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." 
-Malcolm X

No comments:

Post a Comment