Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tierra Nicole- Mary Kay Makeover

I was invited by Natural Beauty Kamille Davis to attend a Moscato and Mary Kay Makeover at The Pink Studio in Houston, Tx. I didn't get to enjoy the Moscato because I am under age but I enjoyed a great facial from Dr. Felicia Scott, Senior level Mary Kay Director.
(Kamille Davis & I)

I am not a big make up girl. I will wear make up for special occassions or just to dress up and look cute for myself. I don't apply make up everyday. I am more into having health skin and a clean face. During my visit at the Pink Studio, Dr. Scott used Mary Kay's Botanical Effects Set Form 3. 3 customized formulas available in: Dry ~ Normal ~ Oily and great for sensitive skin!
  1. Cleanse~ Gently cleanses without stripping skin of essential elements. $14
  2. Mask~ Gently removes impurities as revitalizes skin removes easily with water. 414
  3. Freshen~ Nondrying formula gently removes excess residue from skin. $14
  4. Hydrate~ Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling balanced. $16
Nothing like having a clean face, opening up those pores!
Natural Beauty

 
  
You must take time to take care of you skin!
This mask felt great, after 10-15 sec wash your face with a warm wash cloth

Are you ready to see... my face
 Surprise me face is so fresh, full of hydrate happiness and shine!
After cleaning my face, Dr. Scott had me apply a little Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, $16, very little Mineral Powder Foundation Bronze 3, $18 and Concealer Bronze 2, $10
It felt so good to get pamperd today!

 
BAM now my face is looking like million buck!
Thank you so much ladies at the Pink Studio for you welcoming hospitality, Natural Beauty Kamille Davis and Dr. Felicia Scott. You ladies ROCK! Stay Pink & Classy.
Natural Beauties you can order Mary Kay from Kamille Davis, feel free to give her a call
(832) 348-0760
Remember Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural♥
~ Tierra Nicole
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment