Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Natural Beauty Kamille Davis Weight Loss Journey



Natural Beauty Kamille Davis started her weight loss journey in early July after receiving life threatening new from doctors telling her to change her life style. She began working out and changing her eating habits early July. At her starting point her weight was 273 pounds. Just four months later she  now weights 226 pounds. She committed herself to eating better, and working out daily. She now sees her life changing for the better. She sees herself opening up more being more social. She also see doors opening that would have never been opened before.

Q: What inspired you to being this extreme physical fitness journey?
A:  I always wanted to live and be healthy. But never made the time for myself. But what really kicked me into gear was when my health started to turn for the bad. And my doctors were warning me of a bad future to come if I didn't make some changes.

Q: What are you doing to lose the weight?
A: My focus is not to just diet, I'm focusing on a lifestyle change. So I have changed the way I eat, as in what I eat, when I eat, and portion control . And I also love working out I've become addicted to working out. I love cardio training and now I have taken to strength training as well.

Q: What are your long term and short term goals?
 A:My short term goals were to just lose a few pounds and work on getting my health to a better place. But now my long term goals have changed to not just wanted to loose a few pounds but live and be healthy.
Q: Since you have started this journey, have you noticed a change in the way you feel?
A. I have, I'm much happier I find myself wanting to be more outgoing. Wanting to be around people and make new friends instead of just hiding in the background like I'm use to doing.

Q: How often do you excise and what is your excise?
A. Like I stated early I am now addicted to working out. In a perfect week I will workout 4 to 5 days a week but with life sometimes that doesn't happen. So usually I get in at the minimum 3 workouts in. I love doing cardio and now I like strength training as well.

Q: What advice do you have for people who are struggling with weight loss?
A:The advice I could offer people struggling is just to get started and to stay with it. Once you get started it will change your life for the better and you will be much happier.

Thank you so much Natural Beauty Kamille Davis for sharing your weight loss journey with us! Natural Beauties, if you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to embrace their natural beauty through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. Do what comes naturally. You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole http://www.facebook.com/tierranstith . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @Tierranstith For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com  
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
 ~ Tierra Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment