Sunday, January 13, 2013

Master Cleanse

The Master Cleanse is a Juice Fast, a liquid diet that provides a healthy amount of calories and nutrients specifically suited for weight loss and cleansing, while resting the digestive system and allowing the body to heal naturally.


Directions
1. Squeeze fresh lemons
2. Then add rich maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
3. Drink a minimum of 6 to 8 glasses a day. Or when one is hungry.
4. Take a laxative before bed.
5. Instead of morning laxative you can do a salt water flush.
Every day of The Master Cleanse that you overcome the psychological need to eat, you feel a growing sense of control that motivates you to complete the process. The Master Cleanse is by far my favorite of the Detox Diet Recipes.
There are three phases to the master cleanse.
1 -Ease-In:3 Days of Slowly removing processed foods from your diet.
2. The Lemonade Diet: 10 Days to Lose Weight Fast, and Feel Great At Last
3. Ease-Out: 3 Days of slowly eating more and more complex foods.
What we need for the diet.
~Laxatives to create daily bowl movement throughout diet!
~Sea salt for the salt water flush.
~ Tablespoons or teaspoons to measure everything.
~journal to document the journey.
The ease in
Day 1- only eat living food, no processed food. I.e meat and dairy.
Day2- only consume liquid foods I.e soups, juice blending and broths. ( this step prepares you for the liquid diet).
Day3- only fresh orange juice.
Mix it with water to taste. And to increase calorie count add some maple syrup.
Then comes the lemonade diet for 7 days.
Upon the first day of the lemonade diet take your first nighty laxative. To begin.
The steps to preparing your lemonade.
Two fresh squeezed lemons
Two tablespoons of maple syrup
1/10 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
And 8 ounces of water.
Drink lemonade within 10mins to keep lemons from getting to spicy.
Ease out you repeat the ease in process in reverse order.
The end!

 Natural Beauties, if you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to embrace their natural beauty through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. Do what comes naturally. You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole http://www.facebook.com/tierranstith . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @Tierranstith For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
~ Tierra Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Master cleanse is another form of fasting. At first, the idea seems overwhelmed me because I can't imagine how one can survive with drinking lemon water alone! But I tried and I love how wonderfully I felt after the process. This year, water fasting is my next thing.

    Btw, I am here to invite you to participate in our blog hop called Aspiring Losers' Gathering. I believe you must have some ideas that worth to share with the community. It's a great way to connect and expand your blog audince. Can't wait to see you there.

    Bless,
    Honeybee
    http://nondieter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bring a large bottle with me every where when using the lemonade diet to make sure I don't get hungry. That seems to be the main reason many quit the cleanse early... when they forget to consume the beverage and hunger strikes. Also, consuming a spoonful of syrup on occasion can help, too. I thought I'd add some helpful advice. Good luck to you on your journey.

    Here's a resourceful site with more information on the lemonade diet - http://www.TheLemonadeSite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another liquid diet item is tea. The more you drink tea will get more weight loss. I saw some impact of tea on my grandma. She always loves to drink tea. She takes tea 4 or 5 times a day. I see she that is completely slim. I also try to drink tea everyday to get weight loss.

    ReplyDelete