Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Financial Challenge 2013

2013 Is Going To Be Your Year!


Let's support each other in whatever you are wanting to accomplish this year. One of my new years resolutions this year is to SAVE money. I don't want to live pay check to pay check. I don't want to depend on mommy and daddy to help me on whatever I am trying to do. I get paid every Thursday, so starting tomorrow I am going to begin a financial challenge. Every week I will add onto the amount that I deposit. Tomorrow I will deposit $1, next week $2, week after $3, and I will keep adding on until the end of the year. At 52 weeks I will deposit $52 and I should have an account balance of $1,378.00. It's time to SAVE SAVE SAVE & become discipline.
Natural Beauties, if you have a story to share with the group please feel free to email me at tierra@tierranicole.com.
-Here to inspire others to embrace their natural beauty through hair, fitness/health, fashion, self-confidence, motivation and life. Do what comes naturally. You can find me at www.tierranicole.com or “Like” my page on Facebook Tierra Nicole http://www.facebook.com/tierranstith . Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @Tierranstith For inquires tierra@tierranicole.com
Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural
~ Tierra Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment