Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year with New Beginnings!

Happy New Years Natural Beauties

"Shake off anything that is holding you back. Make room for God to do something new in 2013!"
 -Joel Osteen

I am looking forward to what 2013 has to bring. The year 2012 was a learning/growth year me. Many doors opened and many doors closed. I am so blessed I can't complain. I have a vision with many goals. I am not going to allow myself to get off task again. I am going to be honest with you all, in 2012 I allowed people and situations get in the way of my education. I dropped all of class weeks before the semester was over. This spring 2013 semester I am going to strive and complete all the classes that I signed up for. I am willing to sacrifice relationships and social media just so I can be successful in my classes. My education comes first!!!  School starts January 14th and I will be attending school Tuesday & Thursday and I am so ready. 

My 2013 New Years Resolutions
  1. Church get back into going to church weekly- without Jesus Christ I wouldn't be where I am today, so it my job to give back to him. 
  2. College/School- FOCUS on my education. Having a degree is important. My goal is to Major in Business Management and Minor in Marketing and graduate form the University of Houston,
  3. Healthy Living- This year I want to FOCUS on my eating habits. I want to maintain a healthy eating diet. Completely cut out pork, fast foods, and processed foods out of my diet. 
  4. SAVE MONEY- Right now I am spending every penny I make and not saving. I want be discipline enough that I don't have to dip into my savings. I am going to cut back on my spending. I need to learn how to say NO to myself and others.
  5. Healthy Natural Hair Growth- My goal is to learn how to take of my natural hair without having to go to salon every week or two weeks. 
Six months from today I will see how I am doing with my New Years resolutions. I plan to stay very discipline with myself.

"Let go of the old, take hold of the new believe that 2013 will be your best year yet!" - Joel Osteen

Happy New Years Naturals Beauties remember  - Your beauty comes from within. You are who You are & You are Natural♥ ~ Tierra Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment